Campsite „Kaunas Camp Inn“ online booking rules
These Online Booking Rules of Campsite „Kaunas Camp Inn“ regulate the relations between legal entity UAB„Gausina“ trading as Campsite „Kaunas Camp Inn“ and the Client established from the moment the Client books (reserves) accommodation services at Campsite „Kaunas Camp Inn“ Karalienės Barboros al. 1, Birštonas, online on the website www.naturcamp.lt
Campsite „Kaunas Camp Inn“: Legal entity UAB„Turto centras “,reg. 300612616, VAT LT100003534510, reg. address Žalgirio g. 38, Ringaudai Kauno r, 3*** Campsite classification certificate No. 13228
I. Booking procedure:
1. The first step: the Client chooses the desired accommodation packages, the dates and duration of the stay, additional terms and conditions (if applicable);
2. The second step: the Client fills in the form by entering Client’s personal data and any comments concerning the booking of accommodation;
3. The third step: payment;
4. Below is a list of possible (advance) payment methods for the booked accommodation:
* by a credit card (Visa, Mastercard);
* by a bank transfer (Paysera LT, UAB).
* by a gift voucher.
II. Payment and cancellation of booking
5. Client when booking accommodation online reservation charge in the value of not less then 50% of the total price of booking price can be applied. The remaining amount has to be paid by the Client upon arrival at the Campsite „Kaunas Camp Inn“.
6. If the Client makes a payment using Paysera LT system, the Client receives an automatically generated email message confirming that the payment was received and indicating the booking details. The Clients are highly recommended to bring the email message confirming the booking when arriving at the Campsite „Kaunas Camp Inn“.
7. The safety of the Client’s credit cards data is guaranteed by Paysera LT, UAB that is registered with the Bank of Lithuania.
8. Client has a right to cancel his/her reservation and receive full refund of his paid amount not less the 14 days before check in date. In order to cancel reservation and receive full refund client is obliged to inform the Campsite „Kaunas Camp Inn“ in written request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org The payment due shall be refunded within 10 working days after receiving necessary information to process the refund in written by email.
9. In case of the reservation cancellation with in 14 days before check in date or in case of no show, client is entitled to the refund of his payment made with the deducted amount of direct loss of Campsite „Kaunas Camp Inn“ related to the cancellation of the reservation. Parties mutually agree that the minimum direct and undisputable loss is the value of one night cost booked . In order to cancel reservation and receive refund client is obliged to inform the Campsite „Kaunas Camp Inn“ in written request by email to email@example.com The payment due shall be refunded within 10 working days after receiving necessary information to process the refund in written by email
10. If the refund is made to the Client’s bank account at any of the banks abroad, the banking fees shall be borne by the Client.
III. Final Provisions
11. The Client has to enter all the personal information correctly in the booking form and is responsible for the accuracy and authenticity of provided data. Campsite „Kaunas Camp Inn“ is not liable for the Client’s data that was specified incorrectly/inaccurately, for incorrectly selected dates and length of the stay and any consequential damages incurred by the Client. The Client has to read these Rules carefully and confirm that he/she is aware of the Rules when booking accommodation. If the Client does not confirm that he/she has read the Rules, he/she cannot book the services of the hotel.
12. All the payments for the bookings are administered by Paysera LT, UAB electronic payment system. Campsite „Kaunas Camp Inn“ does not perform any functions of an electronic payment operator or administrator and is not responsible for the execution of transactions performed by electronic means of payment and the correctness of payment transactions.
13. Campsite „Kaunas Camp Inn“ and (or) a company supervising the online booking services/system shall not be liable for inaccessibility of the booking system that occurs through no fault theirs.
IV. Personal Data
V. Dispute Resolution
15. Any disputes related to the online agreements signed with Campsite „Kaunas Camp Inn“ are resolved by means of negotiations. The Client shall file any claims or complaints concerning the quality of the services directly with Campsite „Kaunas Camp Inn“.
16. If a dispute with a Client cannot be resolved by means of negotiations, the Client may file a claim/complaint concerning the services with the State Consumer Rights Protection Authority (Vilniaus g. 25, 01402 Vilnius, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , ph. +370 5 262 67 51, website www.vvtat.lt ) or fill in a complaint form on EGS platform http://ec.europa.eu/odr/